Posted by Janet
Miro 3.5 RC builds are available
Miro 3.5 brings some key enhancements and bug fixes:
- Video Conversions (think MVC with batch processing)
- Fixed Proxy support
- Preference to specify font and encoding for subtitles
- Preference to select display language
- Better management of queued downloads
View the Release Notes for complete change information.
Bugzilla information (Fixed / Open / Create)
1. Go to litmus.pculture.org and sign in or create an account if you don’t already have one.
2. Select the recommended test run for Miro 3.5 Release Candidate Testing
3. Select your OS configuration and start running tests from the groups that are listed.
4. For each test that you run, please mark it pass / fail / unclear. Don’t worry if you can’t run all the tests.
5. If you encounter an error, please file a bug and provide the bug number in the results and a quick description in the comments.
- Please post a bug for any issues you find, it’s the fastest way for it to get attention.
- Here is a nice clear guide to submitting bugs
- If you are new to testing you can check out our getting started guide
- If your time is limited, doing the 10 short tests in the Quicktest will be immensely helpful.
- Track the testing progress