Posted by Janet
This weekend we put out a Beta build for Miro 4. There are some amazing new features and bug fixes! Please download a copy and help us test it.
Have an Android or Blackberry device? Help us add support for your device by filling out the form at http://bit.ly/mirodevicehelp.
Rock out your tunes with our sweet UI
- Share with other Miro Libraries on your local network
- Sync devices and copy media
- More ways to make playlists
- View the playback and download history
- Improved searching and organization of your music
- Easier ways to add music and video to your collection
- UI Navigation with the keyboard
- Better performance
It’s cleaner, clearer, simpler and faster!!!
Please help us test.
This is a beta build and we know there are some more bugs to fix, help us find the ones we don’t know about yet.
Bugzilla information (Fixed / Open / Create)
1. Go to litmus.pculture.org and sign in or create an account if you don’t already have one.
2. Select the recommended test run for Miro 4.0 Beta and RC Testing
3. Select your OS configuration and start running tests from the groups that are listed.
4. For each test that you run, please mark it pass / fail / unclear. Don’t worry if you can’t run all the tests.
5. If you encounter an error, please file a bug and provide the bug number in the results and a quick description in the comments.
- Please post a bug for any issues you find, it’s the fastest way for it to get attention.
- Please read Good Bug Reports for bug guidelines
- If you are new to testing you can check out our getting started guide
- If your time is limited, doing the 10 short tests in the Quicktest will be immensely helpful.
- Track the testing progress