Posted by Janet
Miro 4, Release Candidate 2 builds are available, and if you would like to contribute, here is how you can help:
2. Connect your Android or USB device, and import and sync your files.
3. Play all your music. Make dynamic playlists and shuffle through.
4. Try out the home-sharing feature. Stream or download music and videos on your local network.
5. Tell us what happens, comment here, or file a bug.
6. Help update the translations.
For more in-depth testing, here are the regression testing details:
Please help us test.
This is a beta build and we know there are some more bugs to fix, help us find the ones we don’t know about yet.
Bugzilla information (Fixed / Open / Create)
1. Go to litmus.pculture.org and sign in or create an account if you don’t already have one.
2. Select the recommended test run for Miro 4.0 Beta and RC Testing
3. Select your OS configuration and start running tests from the groups that are listed.
4. For each test that you run, please mark it pass / fail / unclear. Don’t worry if you can’t run all the tests.
5. If you encounter an error, please file a bug and provide the bug number in the results and a quick description in the comments.
- Please post a bug for any issues you find, it’s the fastest way for it to get attention.
- Please read Good Bug Reports for bug guidelines
- If you are new to testing you can check out our getting started guide
- If your time is limited, doing the 10 short tests in the Quicktest will be immensely helpful.
- Track the testing progress